Nemea Private Wine Tour
- Visit the largest viticultural area of Greece, just an hour away from Athens
- Taste incredible wines from the region and learn about their production from a wine expert
- Taste wines with origin from the viticultural area of Drama in Northern Greece and from Attica
- Enjoy a picnic in a scenic vineyard or lunch inside a winery
- Learn about Greek wines from an experienced wine expert or sommelier
Enjoy a full day with Nemea Private Wine Tour, perfect for lovers of luxury wine. Explore the traditional town near Athens, famous for its endless vineyards and high quality, local wines. Learn about the history of Greece and the process of wine making in the region.
Taste a delicate wine from the Agiorgitiko variety, one of the most recognizable red wines in Greece. Discover a world of wineries and vineyards and taste the difference between their wines, caused by the altitudes at which they are grown. Indulge with famous fine wines from the region, such as Moschofilero.
In Nemea Private Wine Tour you can enjoy either a standard or premium wine tasting session, depending on the option chosen. Afterwards, relax with a delicious picnic in a vineyard or lunch inside a winery, and soak up picturesque views over the mountains while you eat.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Luxury wine tastings
- Picnic in the vineyards or lunch inside a winery
- Experienced wine expert/sommelier during the tour
- A small bottle of water per person
- All admissions and tasting fees
- Tips (optional).
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Adult €190,00
- Child €150,00
- Adult €250,00
- Child €210,00
* Upgrade the experience by including premium awarded wines