Athens Wine Lovers Private Tour at a Greek Winery
- Visit a historic winery on the northern outskirts of Athens and taste award winning wines
- Visit a modern wine museum and cellar and learn the history of the estate
- Taste wines with origin from the viticultural area of Drama in Northern Greece and from Attica
- Indulge your palette with one grape distil and one balsamic vinegar
- Learn about Greek wines from an experienced wine expert or sommelier
In the Athens Wine Lovers Private Tour you will visit a prominent Greek winery and learn about its story, starting in Northern Greece, at the viticultural area of Drama, followed by a second winery near Athens, cultivated in 2000, and build in 2003. Being a leader in the wine industry, they produce excellent and multi-awarded labels, in both wineries.
Upon arrival at the winery, you will be introduced to the history of the family, and their milestones throughout their years of operation. Then, visit the modern wine museum and cellar, renovated in 2011, probably the most comprehensive attempt in the country to reflect the course of vine and wine through time and space.
After your tour, begin the tasting of their wines, vinegar, and distilled products while pairing them with local delicacies. Then, you can opt for an extra premium tasting and/or be transferred back to Athens.
- Pick-up & return transfer from your point of choice within Athens
- Visit inside a winery and a modern wine museum and cellar
- Local delicacies during the tasting
- Experienced wine expert/sommelier during the tour
- A small bottle of water per person
- All admissions and tasting fees
- Tips (optional).
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Adult €140,00
- Child €110,00
- Adult €180,00
- Child €110,00
* Upgrade the Athens Wine Lovers Private Tour including premium awarded wines